by Whitney | 5:59 pm

I suppose there may be
numerous hazards around your house every day that could threaten the safety of
your children, but none so insidious, as the dreaded black mold hiding
somewhere in your abode.

Scientific Name:
Stachybotrys chartarum

Order: Hypocreales

Genus: Stachybotys

Kingdom: Fungus

Class: Sordariomycetes.

Wow! Huh?

Looks like a lot of
scientific mumbo jumbo, and you are right, it is, but its how scientists talk
to each other. I know you are not a scientific geek so let’s agree to use the
term Black Mold. Black mold can be found anywhere in your home especially warm
moist areas. Bathrooms, basements, and under kitchen sinks are the most likely places
to find black mold. Take a good look behind that garbage disposal under the
kitchen sink and you may find an unpleasant surprise in the form of black mold.

So What?

Black mold can cause the
death of a child (hemorrhagic pneumonia) if gone untreated. Individuals think
it is far-fetched that a simple mold can be so deadly, but they would be wrong.
Please don’t gamble with the life of your precious one’s. Children are not the
only victims of black mold exposure, seniors and patients with compromised
respiratory systems are also at risk. Hey, you, listen up.

The Signs:

Does that kid have a cold? If
you are not sure; think carefully about the symptoms:

1. Nasal congestion

2. Wheezing

3. Itchy nose

4. Sore Throat

5. Coughing

6. Sneezing

7. Runny nose

8. Shortness of breath

9. Low grade fever

10. Small itchy red spots in moist places (arm
pits, groin, and neck).

These are symptoms of black
mold exposure be careful not to ignore them.

My Head Hurts.

Prolonged exposure to the
chemical toxins produced by black mold (trichothecene mycotoxnosis) can produce
serious nervous problems. Pay special attention if the following occur:

1. Headache

2. Dizziness

3. Confusion

4. Disorientation

5. Memory loss

6. Anxiety

7. Depression

8. Short-attention span

9. Sluggish reflexes

10. Numbness

11. Trembling

12. Uncontrolled shaking

Seek immediate medical
attention if these symptoms persist.

Wavy Everything Is Wavy.

The first to go is the vision;
if the illness is sever enough. Black mold spores can cause itchy eyes, red
eyes, blood shot eyes, sore eyes, and blurry vision. Allergic reactions can

1. Chronic fatigue syndrome

2. Immune system suppression

3. Weakness

4. Fever

5. Hair loss

6. General Melees

7. Diarrhea

8. Nausea

9. Vomiting

10. Ear Infections

11. Hearing Impairment

Have you read enough yet? Because
there is more I can say and it just gets worse. Just for your information
please read on.

I Wish You Had Brought Him/Her

The doctor at the emergency
room shakes his head and walks away to admit your loved one to the hospital. Blood
tests show toxic levels of black mold spores in the blood stream. The
Circulatory System is compromised and severe internal organ damage has occurred.
The heart strains to sustain a heart beat because it is inflamed and damaged. Blood
clotting is impaired and hemorrhaging is occurring in internal as well as
external organs. This individual will most likely not leave the hospital.


Please be aware of any
telltale symptoms that could indicate there maybe a black mold problem in your
residence. Your residence is ground zero for a black mold infestation. Take
care to keep your loved one’s safe from this silent killer. I recommend you have
your residence checked at least once a year or sooner if a problem is
indicated. It is always a good idea to clean your moist areas such as kitchen, and
bathrooms with a good strong bleach solution. Bleach kills molds and mildews.
Please wear rubber gloves when using bleach and bleach products.

Author: Whitney Joh a retired Science Teacher.



Please read this is serious business. Tell me what you think?

Nov 02.2018 | 06:17 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *